CEHUD: Conformal Enhanced Heads Up Display
Hover to Zoom
The CEHUD – Conformal Enhanced Heads Up Display provides improved situational awareness, reduced sensor-to-shooter gap and enhanced capability to detect, recognize and identify targets. It is a lightweight, compact and ruggedized HUD that is day or night capable. Designed for use with the AN/PVS-21 LPNVG Goggle, Model 2740 Monocular and Model 2758 Dayviewer.
- State-of-the-art sensor integration
- Accepts NTSC/PAL format color video signals or NTSC/PAL black & white video signals.
- Digital video feeds are overlaid directly onto the operational view via an SVGA OLED.
- Overlays key sensor information such as communication, navigation, threat assessment and targeting data directly onto the day or night view.
- Eliminates the need to carry multiple video displays.
- Fingertip adjustment of power, brightness, contrast and diopter adjustment
- Greatly enhances situational awareness
Images shown with AN/PVS-21
|Global Item #||US Item #||Intensified Field of View (FOV)||Un-Aided FOV||Objective Focus||System Resolution||Exit Pupil|
|TBD||N/A||40º||165º horizontal and 90º vertical||33cm to infinity||1.3 cy/mr minimum (1.4 or greater typical)||10mm on axis|